Today is the first week that I am totally free since I quit my last position. Last Monday we drove to K-State, last Tuesday I sent my sister back to Beijing. Last Thursday I participated in Blue Valley Multi-culture festival, involved in both teaching and fund raising using my origami skill. In the late afternoon, I went to Edward Jones office.
Here are things that I have done today.
1. Called health insurance on vision benefit
2. Called Shawnee Mission School District about volunteering, tutoring English class, talked to Katie, 993-6411, SMSD volunteer manager, and Erin Burvee, the south social worker. Erin told me she would contact English teachers to find out if there’s a need for it, and would get back to me. I have not heard from her by the end of the day.
3. Continued reading Neapolitan Novels
4. Walked to neighborhood Walmart
5. Fasting since last night, first time to see how I take it.
6. Helped Jiadi with T-Mobile online payment
7. Went to JCPenny to get eye glasses for the other adult in the evening