Today I read about this in Chinese. I thought of sharing them with my children. So, here’s the English version on health.
1. On health, nurture works better than nature. You might inherit longevity gene from your parents, but you won’t be able to carry on this gene if you don’t take good care of your body. Nurture means a healthy lifestyle with diverse food intake and daily exercise.
2. Overnutrition is a form of malnutrition.
3. Getting mad or upset or low spirit or sad or depressed hurts your body as much as a disease does.
4. Getting drunk damages your liver like an attack of acute liver infection.
5. Family disharmony is detrimental to your health.
6. Loneliness hurts people more than poverty.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.