In my last post, I have a Chinese version of these skills, habits or qualities that good parenting can help children to develop. I am going to attempt a translation today.
(1) Help children become a good listener. Many people lack of patience today. They either can’t wait to hear out what others have to day or make no effort to understand what other people say.
(2) Help them cultivate a love for reading. Be a diligent reader, that is, seize every moment to read. Be a fast reader and don’t stop at shallow read.
(3) Ability to communicate with anyone at all levels.
(4) Develop a strong written communication skill.
(5) Develop problem solving ability in daily life.
(6) Keep your promise. Mean what you say.
(7) Respect others. Accept responsibilities instead of blaming others when something happens.
(8) Go green. Don’t waste resources.
(9) Influence people around you. Create a positive environment.
(10) Keep an open mind to things that are new to you. Get along well with others.